Patrick Cantlay, who took fourth in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his last tournament, comes into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +2200 odds. Before Cantlay tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2200
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||4||70-70-69-67 (-4)||3||$356,348|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||13||64-67-63-76 (-10)||9||$159,775|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||72-71-70-69 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||3||72-69-69-71 (-7)||6||$708,000|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay has finished in the top 20 in four straight events.
- Cantlay has made the cut in four straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has finished in the top five twice.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cantlay has finished below par nine times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par to finish in the 84th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 91st percentile on par 4s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 4 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Cantlay shot better than 62% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Cantlay recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Cantlay had fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.5.
- Cantlay’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average of 3.8.