Patrick Cantlay is among the favorites at +405 in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club. Cantlay is the defending champ, and is coming off a victory at the BMW Championship in his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cantlay before he takes to the course in Atlanta, Georgia.
Patrick Cantlay Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Cantlay to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +405
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Cantlay
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||1||68-68-65-69 (-14)||0||$2,700,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||57||67-68-71-72 (-2)||13||$34,200|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||70-65-66-66 (-21)||5||$635,600|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||8||70-67-71-68 (-12)||8||$325,667|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Cantlay
- Cantlay will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Cantlay has one win, two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Cantlay has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cantlay has finished below par 14 times, while also posting 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in six of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Cantlay
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cantlay was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.89 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Cantlay was better than 99% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Cantlay fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Cantlay had two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.7).
- Cantlay’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average of 8.1.