Patrick Flavin heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +250000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 96th in his last time at this tournament in 2022. Below we help you make your best bets on Flavin before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Patrick Flavin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||96||72 (+1)||8||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||72-71-71-71 (-3)||14||$8,732|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||68-68-74-69 (-9)||11||$37,308|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||69-66-68-72 (-9)||6||$99,125|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Flavin
- Flavin has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Flavin has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Flavin finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Flavin has ended the day under par nine times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Flavin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Flavin shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 13th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the 66th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Flavin was better than 38% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Flavin did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Flavin carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Flavin’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average of 5.0.