Patrick Flavin has +52500 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Flavin before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Patrick Flavin to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Flavin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-76 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||54||72-71-71-71 (-3)||14||$8,732|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Flavin
- In his past four tournaments, Flavin has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Flavin has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Flavin has finished below par four times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Flavin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Flavin shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.30 strokes to finish in the seventh percentile of competitors.
- His 4.30-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him poorly, in the 17th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Flavin shot better than just 3% of the competitors (averaging 5.33 strokes per hole).
- Flavin carded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.0.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Flavin recorded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Flavin’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average (4.4).