Patrick Reed preapres for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +8214 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge, his most recent tournament at this course. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Reed before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Reed
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||69-70-73-72 (+4)||273||$61,607|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-79 (+7)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||67-66-70-75 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||74-73-73-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Reed
- In his past four tournaments, Reed has an average finish of 37th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Reed has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Reed has ended the day under par five times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Reed
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reed was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- Reed was better than 52% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Reed fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Reed had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Reed’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.