Patrick Reed, who won the 2018 Masters Tournament, will look for another victory this year at Augusta National Golf Club. He has the 35th-best odds to win at +8000. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reed in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Patrick Reed
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||26||N/A||0||$97,111|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||73-70-68-73 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||72-76 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-79 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Reed
- Reed has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 26th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Reed finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Reed has finished below par twice and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Reed
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|