Patrick Reed is +8571 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He placed 20th in his last tournament at this venue, the 2015 The Open Championship. Before Reed tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Patrick Reed to win the 2022 The Open Championship +8571
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Reed
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||49||70-71-75-74 (+10)||16||$44,038|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||76-70-73-75 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-66-71-72 (-5)||4||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||69-70-73-72 (+4)||9||$61,607|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Reed
- Reed will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Reed has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Reed has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +4.
- Reed has finished below par four times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Reed
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reed was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Reed shot better than 40% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Reed failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Reed recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (3.0).
- Reed’s three birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average of 4.3.