Patrick Reed has +9857 odds in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He will aim to better his 19th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Reed before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Reed
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||76-70-73-75 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||66-66-71-72 (-5)||4||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||69-70-73-72 (+4)||9||$61,607|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-79 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Reed
- Reed has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four appearances, Reed has finished in the top 10 once.
- In his past four events, Reed has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those three times he made the cut.
- Reed has finished below par five times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Reed
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reed shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Reed was better than just 21% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Reed recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Reed recorded five bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Reed’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average of 4.6.