As we enter the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Patrick Rodgers is in 28th position with a score of -8.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||10||66-69-66-70 (-13)||4||$198,925|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||70-71-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Rodgers has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Rodgers has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rodgers has finished below par nine times, while also carding one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Rodgers was better than 86% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Rodgers fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Rodgers had four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Rodgers’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).