Patrick Rodgers enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +28500 odds. He made the cut and finished 36th in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Patrick Rodgers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Rodgers to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +28500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||69-70-68-66 (-7)||13||$30,328|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||44||69-71-68-71 (-9)||17||$26,527|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||69-69-69-67 (-10)||11||$39,082|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has an average finishing position of 37th in his past four appearances.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Rodgers finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Rodgers has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him strongly, in the 79th percentile of the field.
- Rodgers shot better than 84% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Rodgers recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Rodgers had six bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Rodgers’ eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).