Patrick Rodgers enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +15000 odds. He made the cut and finished 58th in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||70-71-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||72-75-74-73 (+6)||11||$53,400|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 48th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Rodgers has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four events.
- Rodgers has finished below par three times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 59th percentile of the competitors.
- Rodgers was better than 39% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Rodgers shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Rodgers recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.9).
- Rodgers’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average (5.1).