Patrick Rodgers has +14000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent time here in 2018. Below we help you make your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||71-70-74-66 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-67-68-68 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||10||66-69-66-70 (-13)||4||$198,925|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Rodgers has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Rodgers has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 23rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Rodgers shot better than just 9% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Rodgers shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Rodgers had one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.9).
- Rodgers did not card a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. The tournament average was 4.6.