Patrick Rodgers has +12500 odds at the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin. He missed the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rodgers in this event.
Patrick Rodgers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||73-69-68-73 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-68 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||36||69-70-68-66 (-7)||13||$30,328|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 45th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four events, Rodgers carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Rodgers has finshed better than par six times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Rodgers shot better than 56% of the golfers (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Rodgers carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Rodgers carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Rodgers’ six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).