Patrick Rodgers enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +16000 odds. He made the cut and finished 35th in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Rodgers before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||71-70-74-66 (+1)||278||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-67-68-68 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||10||66-69-66-70 (-13)||4||$198,925|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||70-71-71-75 (-1)||12||$19,522|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Rodgers has finished in the top 10 once.
- Rodgers finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four appearances.
- Rodgers has headed to the clubhouse below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 61st percentile of the field.
- His 4.06-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- Rodgers shot better than 57% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Rodgers fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Rodgers carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Rodgers recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.