Patrick Rodgers, who took 18th in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club from June 9-12 in his last outing, heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +26000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rodgers before he takes to the course in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||18||67-69-72-65 (-7)||12||$123,975|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||73-76 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||71-70-74-66 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-67-68-68 (-16)||10||$50,808|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- In his past four tournaments, Rodgers has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Rodgers carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Rodgers has finished below par eight times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.95 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Rodgers shot better than 80% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Rodgers recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other participants averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Rodgers had five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Rodgers’ 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average (4.4).