The 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP is underway, and ahead of the third round Patrick Rodgers is in 13th position with a score of -4.
Patrick Rodgers Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patrick Rodgers to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patrick Rodgers
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||28||66-68-70-67 (-13)||11||$51,350|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||73-69-68-73 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-68 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patrick Rodgers
- Rodgers has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Rodgers has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- Rodgers finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Rodgers has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patrick Rodgers
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rodgers finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 41st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Rodgers shot better than 96% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.08 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Rodgers shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Rodgers carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Rodgers had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.