Patton Kizzire has +41000 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2017 FedEx St. Jude Classic. Before Kizzire tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Patton Kizzire Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patton Kizzire to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +41000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||74||71-69-74-72 (-2)||24||$16,548|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||68-69-72-72 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- Kizzire has an average finishing position of 56th in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Kizzire has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kizzire has finushed below par seven times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 21st percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 56th percentile of the competitors.
- Kizzire was better than just 12% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Kizzire did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kizzire carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.8).
- Kizzire’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.9).