Patton Kizzire, who took 16th in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run from June 30 – July 3 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +2800 odds. Before Kizzire tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Patton Kizzire to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +2800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70-74 (E)||19||$18,011|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||78-78 (+12)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- In his past four events, Kizzire has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kizzire finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Kizzire has finished below par six times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at the John Deere Classic, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the John Deere Classic, Kizzire was better than 65% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Kizzire shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Kizzire recorded two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Kizzire’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were more than the field average (6.9).