Patton Kizzire enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +36000 odds after making the cut and finishing 83rd in his last event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kizzire before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||22||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||11||$41,600|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- In his past four events, Kizzire has an average finish of 47th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Kizzire has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kizzire has finished below par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Kizzire shot better than 51% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Kizzire carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kizzire had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Kizzire’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average (6.6).