Patton Kizzire missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the RBC Heritage, and he has +18000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Harbour Town Golf Links. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kizzire before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-67-70-72 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||68-76-72-67 (-5)||8||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||32||69-72-76-76 (+5)||10||$67,000|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- Kizzire has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 29th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kizzire finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Kizzire has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 13th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kizzire shot better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Kizzire did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kizzire did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- Kizzire had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.