Patton Kizzire enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +15000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open, finishing 38th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kizzire before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Patton Kizzire Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patton Kizzire to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||68-69-72-72 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||64||67-69-70-74 (E)||19||$18,011|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- Kizzire has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Kizzire carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -5.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kizzire has finished under par 10 times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire finished in the 44th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him in the 64th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Kizzire shot better than 81% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Kizzire recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Kizzire had four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- Kizzire recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 5.7 on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.