Patton Kizzire has +20000 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Before Kizzire tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||284||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||83||71-68-74-71 (-4)||22||$16,198|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||67-71-70-69 (-7)||273||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- Kizzire has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 61st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kizzire did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +1.
- Kizzire has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- He averaged 3.88 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which was strong enough to land him in the 97th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Kizzire shot better than just 11% of the golfers (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Kizzire did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Kizzire recorded five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.8).
- Kizzire carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.