Patton Kizzire heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +29500 odds after missing the cut at the 2021 Travelers Championship, his last tournament at this course. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kizzire before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Patton Kizzire to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +29500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||78-78 (+12)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||69-75-78-73 (+15)||20||$23,950|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- In his past four appearances, Kizzire has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Kizzire has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 15 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Kizzire has finished below par once and carded one better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the competitors.
- Kizzire was better than 40% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Kizzire did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Kizzire recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.0).
- Kizzire carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.