Patton Kizzire heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +15500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Kizzire before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Patton Kizzire Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Patton Kizzire to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +15500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Patton Kizzire
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||74||71-69-74-72 (-2)||24||$16,548|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||68-69-72-72 (-3)||14||$31,125|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||70-70 (-4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||69-65-68-70 (-12)||9||$97,803|
Recent Form Insights: Patton Kizzire
- Kizzire has finished in the top 20 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Kizzire carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kizzire has ended the day under par 10 times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Patton Kizzire
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kizzire was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic ranked in the 27th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.95 strokes on par 4s).
- Kizzire shot better than just 23% of the competitors at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Kizzire recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kizzire did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged two).
- Kizzire’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were less than the tournament average of 5.4.