Paul Barjon is in 38th position, with a score of -7, following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- In his past four events, Barjon has an average finish of 45th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Barjon has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Barjon has finished below par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 29th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.21 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which placed him in the 18th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Barjon was better than 94% of the golfers (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Barjon failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Barjon carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Barjon’s five birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.