Paul Barjon (+35714) heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 65th. Before Barjon tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||15||$19,292|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- In his past four tournaments, Barjon has an average finish of 58th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Barjon has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Barjon has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par to finish in the 47th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him in the 49th percentile of the field.
- Barjon shot better than 40% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Barjon shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Barjon carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Barjon’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average (6.6).