Paul Barjon enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Barjon before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||68-71-70-72 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-83 (+15)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- Barjon has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 57th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Barjon has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Barjon has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon was in the 25th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which landed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Barjon shot better than only 8% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Barjon carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Barjon carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Barjon’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).