Paul Barjon heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +34500 odds. He will attempt to better his 20th-place finish at this tournament in 2019. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barjon before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||80-71 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||15||$19,292|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- In his past four appearances, Barjon has an average finish of 58th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Barjon has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Barjon has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.63 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Barjon shot better than just 0% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Barjon carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Barjon recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Barjon had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.