Paul Barjon (+57500) heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 46th. Before Barjon tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Paul Barjon to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||46||72-67-70-70 (-1)||18||$26,535|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||80-71 (+11)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||65||69-68-69-71 (-11)||15||$19,292|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||65-74-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- Barjon has an average finishing position of 54th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Barjon has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Barjon has finished under par six times, while also posting one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon was relatively average on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which landed him in the 54th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Barjon shot better than 80% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Barjon carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, outperforming the field average of 2.0.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Barjon carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Barjon had more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.