Paul Barjon is in 29th position, with a score of -1, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Paul Barjon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||70-71 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Barjon
- Barjon has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 29th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Barjon did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Barjon has finished below par three times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Barjon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barjon finished in the 10th percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him strongly, in the 90th percentile of the field.
- Barjon shot better than only 20% of the field at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Barjon did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Barjon had three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- Barjon’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average (4.9).