Paul Casey has +6000 odds at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play, and finished 60th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Casey before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Paul Casey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||60||N/A||0||$41,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||70-69-69-69 (-11)||2||$1,380,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||72||71-70-77-83 (+13)||18||$24,120|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-71-66-71 (-8)||11||$189,000|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Casey
- Casey will try to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Casey has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Casey has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Casey has finished below par eight times, while also recording two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Casey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|