Paul Casey put together a third-place finish in his last outing in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 10-14, and comes into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +11714 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Casey before he tees off in , .
Paul Casey to win the 2022 The Open Championship +11714
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Paul Casey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||70-69-69-69 (-11)||2||$1,380,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||72||71-70-77-83 (+13)||18||$24,120|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-71-66-71 (-8)||11||$189,000|
|October 14-17||The CJ Cup @ Summit||25||68-65-70-68 (-17)||8||$70,506|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Casey
- Casey will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Casey has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Casey finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Casey has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Casey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Casey shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 85th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.14 strokes).
- Casey shot better than 73% of the competitors at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Casey recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Casey had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.3).
- Casey’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.9.