Paul Casey heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +3500 odds after missing the cut in his last outing, the Masters Tournament. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Casey before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Paul Casey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||0-0 (E)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||70-69-69-69 (-11)||2||$1,380,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||72||71-70-77-83 (+13)||18||$24,120|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||68-71-66-71 (-8)||11||$189,000|
Recent Form Insights: Paul Casey
- Casey has finished in the top five once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Casey finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Casey has finished under par eight times, while also recording four bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Paul Casey
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Casey shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 0.00 strokes to finish in the 100th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 100th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 0.00 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Casey was better than 100% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 0.00 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Casey recorded a birdie or better on eight of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Casey did not card a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 3.1).
- Casey’s 20 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the tournament average (3.7).