Peter Malnati (+25000) enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021. Before Malnati tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Peter Malnati Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Peter Malnati to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||72||74-73-73-67 (+7)||22||$18,810|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||73-69-70-70 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 59th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Malnati did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Malnati has finushed below par five times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP ranked in the ninth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Malnati shot better than just 6% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.92 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Malnati shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Malnati recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (2.1).
- Malnati recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.