Peter Malnati will aim for another high finish in the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after he took ninth in the AT&T Byron Nelson on May 12-15. He has +20142 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Malnati before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||64-70-67-66 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||67-73-77-71 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-73-65-72 (-5)||275||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to six by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Malnati has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Malnati finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Malnati has finshed better than par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.78 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to place him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Malnati was better than 84% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Malnati fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Malnati carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Malnati recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.