Peter Malnati has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 42nd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Malnati before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-73-65-72 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-75-72-70 (-1)||12||$57,700|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 43rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Malnati has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Malnati has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the field.
- Malnati was better than 45% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Malnati fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Malnati carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Malnati’s nine birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average of 5.8.