Peter Malnati (+20500) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after missing the cut at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday in his last event Below we help you make your best bets on Malnati before he tees off in Toronto, Canada by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||64-70-67-66 (-21)||5||$247,975|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||67-73-77-71 (+8)||16||$21,762|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- In his past four tournaments, Malnati has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Malnati has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Malnati has finished under par five times, while also recording one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 89th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.50-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him below average, in the third percentile of the competitors.
- Malnati shot better than 75% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Malnati carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Malnati recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.9).
- Malnati failed to record a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. The tournament average was 4.6.