Peter Malnati (+40000) preapres for the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after missing the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2021 RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Malnati before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-75-72-70 (-1)||12||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- In his past four appearances, Malnati has an average finish of 44th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Malnati did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -3.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Malnati has ended the day below par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 69th percentile of the field.
- Malnati was better than 39% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Malnati carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Malnati had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Malnati carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.