Peter Malnati enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +40000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Malnati in this event.
Peter Malnati Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Peter Malnati to win the 2023 The American Express +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70 (E)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||69-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||78-71 (+9)||—||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||72||74-73-73-67 (+7)||22||$18,810|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 72nd.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Malnati did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, he finished 7 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Malnati has finished below par three times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging par to finish in the 48th percentile of the field.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 39th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Malnati shot better than only 10% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41.
- Malnati recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Malnati carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Malnati’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the field average (6.6).