Peter Malnati enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +32000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent time at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Malnati in this event.
Peter Malnati to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +32000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||77-72 (+9)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||9||64-70-67-66 (-21)||5||$247,975|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Malnati has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He finished with a score of -21 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Malnati has finshed below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was in the fourth percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.40 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 24th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Malnati shot better than only 13% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Malnati shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Malnati had more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Malnati’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average of 4.4.