The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Peter Malnati is in 50th position with a score of E.
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-73-65-72 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-70-72 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- Malnati has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Malnati has finished in the top 20 once.
- In his past four events, Malnati carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Malnati has finished below par nine times, while also posting one par-or-better round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 3.97-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him well, in the 72nd percentile of the competitors.
- Malnati shot better than 86% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Malnati recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Malnati carded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Malnati’s seven birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.