As we enter the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Peter Malnati is in 74th position with a score of +7.
Peter Malnati Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Peter Malnati to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Peter Malnati
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||73-69-70-70 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Malnati
- In his past four tournaments, Malnati has an average finish of 60th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Malnati has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Malnati has finushed below par four times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Malnati
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Malnati finished in the 51st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the 56th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Malnati was better than 56% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Malnati recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Malnati recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.1).
- Malnati’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.