Peter Uihlein has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 69th. Before Uihlein tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Peter Uihlein
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||68-71-76-76 (+3)||16||$17,716|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||75-68-72-67 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||68-72-71-71 (-6)||14||$17,575|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||55||67-72-78-68 (+5)||15||$18,160|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Uihlein
- Uihlein will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Uihlein has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four events.
- Uihlein did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Uihlein has finished under par nine times, while also posting one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Uihlein
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Uihlein was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Uihlein was better than just 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Uihlein carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Uihlein recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Uihlein carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.