Peter Uihlein heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +25000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2019. Before Uihlein tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Peter Uihlein
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||69||68-71-76-76 (+3)||16||$17,716|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||75-68-72-67 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||38||68-72-71-71 (-6)||14||$17,575|
Recent Form Insights: Peter Uihlein
- Uihlein has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 48th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Uihlein has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four events.
- Uihlein has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Peter Uihlein
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Uihlein shot poorly on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes to finish in the 32nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the competitors.
- Uihlein shot better than only 20% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Uihlein fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Uihlein carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.4).
- Uihlein carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.