missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, and he has +15000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s event at Port Royal Golf Course. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Barnes before he takes to the course in , .
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||70-69-72-71 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||71-73 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- In his past four appearances, Barnes finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Barnes did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -6 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Barnes has ended the day below par five times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Barnes shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the sixth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Barnes shot better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Barnes fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Barnes had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Barnes’ five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the tournament average of 7.8.