has +20000 odds at the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Gutschewski before he tees off in , .
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||31||72-67-70-71 (-4)||13||$42,911|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||5||69-68-67-66 (-14)||5||$151,700|
Recent Form Insights:
- Gutschewski has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Gutschewski has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Gutschewski has headed to the clubhouse better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gutschewski shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.21-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Gutschewski shot better than only 12% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Gutschewski recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Gutschewski carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Gutschewski’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.9).