The 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship is underway, and is in 67th position with a score of -3.
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Bet $20, Payout $4,020.00
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||56||68-67-71-68 (-10)||14||$18,560|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||78||70-71-75-77 (+5)||22||$14,931|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- Goya has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Goya has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 67th.
- Goya has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Goya has finished below par six times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Goya was in the 72nd percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Goya was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Goya carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Goya recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Goya’s 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.