enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +30000 odds after missing the cut at the Shriners Children’s Open, his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McGreevy before he tees off in , .
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- McGreevy has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, McGreevy has finished under par three times, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGreevy shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the fourth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, McGreevy shot better than just 0% of the field (averaging 5.17 strokes per hole).
- McGreevy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, McGreevy did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- McGreevy recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.