(+30000) heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course after making the cut in his most recent outing, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 124th. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Haley in this event.
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||124||76 (+6)||17||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||72-70-70-71 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||12||73-67-66-73 (-9)||7||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights:
- Haley has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Haley finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Haley has finushed below par six times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Haley was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 2.68 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which was strong enough to place him in the 72nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes).
- Haley shot better than 84% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 2.67 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Haley carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Haley recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Haley’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the field average (7.2).