heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +75000 odds. He made the cut and finished 44th in his last event, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Goya before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||44||68-68-73-67 (-8)||11||$20,527|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||56||68-67-71-68 (-10)||14||$18,560|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||78||70-71-75-77 (+5)||22||$14,931|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights:
- Goya has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Goya has an average finish of 59th.
- Goya has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Goya has finished below par eight times and recorded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown:
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Goya finished in the 22nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship placed him in the 65th percentile of the field.
- Goya was better than 34% of the golfers at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Goya recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Goya carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Goya’s 13 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the field average of 7.1.